The Best Chiropractic Care
Dundas 427 Physiotherapy offers top-quality Chiropractic Care in Mississauga, Etobicoke, Toronto and the surrounding arreas. Do you need to improve your mobility, flexibility and posture, to reduce the risk of injury, to alleviate chronic or sporadic pain? We can help!
Call us now.
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is a therapy focused on the body (muscles, joints and nervous system), and particularly the spine. It is a non-invasive, drug-free rehabilitation involving manipulating the joints of the spine and the other parts of the body to relieve pain, improve mobility and function.
We want the best for your health. That is why our chiropractors work in conjunction with doctors, surgeons, acupuncturists, physiotherapists and massage therapists to achieve optimal rehabilitation results and well-being.
Chiropractic care includes:
- Spinal Manipulation-Therapeutic Movement of the Spine
- Other Manipulative Therapies-Therapeutic Movement of the joints and other parts of the body
- Postural Assessment and Exercise Education
- Ergonomic Assessment and Training - how to walk, sit and stand to limit back strain
- Custom Orthotics
Conditions that can be treated:
Low Back Pain:
- Low back strains and sprains
- Discogenic pain (pain from disc herniation)
- Facet syndrome-believed to be one of the most common causes of lower back pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint sprain
- Radiculopathy-pinched nerve
- Shoulder Pain
- Rotator cuff tendonitis - inflammation of the tendon in your shoulder
- Sprains and strains
- Impingement – inflammation in the shoulder caused by repetitive activities, some sports, bone and joint abnormalities
- Adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)-stiffness and pain in your shoulder joint
- Tennis Elbow-damage of the tendons around the outside of your elbow caused by overuse
- Golfer’s Elbow - damage of the tendons around the inside of your elbow caused by overuse
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome- a squeezed nerve in the wrist
- Hip strain (adductor strain, hamstring strain)
- Hip bursitis - inflammation of the bursa (small, gel filled sacks between bone and soft tissue which help reduce friction during movements
- Hip degeneration (osteoarthritis)
- Meralgia paraesthetica-pain, burning sensation, tingling or numbness on the outer side of the thigh, caused by the injury to the nerve that extends from the spine to the thigh
Pain Management and Manual Therapy for:
- Meniscal and ligamentous (ACL and collateral ligaments) injuries
Ankle and Foot Pain
- Acute/chronic ankle sprains
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
By performing precise spinal joints manipulation, our highly trained and experienced chiropractors will help with alleviating your pain and increasing the range of motion.
Call us today to book your appointment for Chiropractic care like no other.
Let the healing process begin!